About Swiss Steel Group mills
Swiss Steel Group operates six steel works in Europe and North America. Starting from melting operations and ending with high technology downstream processing, the group provides customers with a very large range of semi-finished and finished special steel products.
The Production division is organised as follows:
- Deutsche Edelstahlwerke (DEW) rolls and forges high quality tool steels, stainless steel long products as well as engineering steel in its 4 German locations: Witten, Siegen, Krefeld, and Hagen.
- Ugitechproduces a full range (bars, wire-rods and drawn wires) of stainless steel long products. Its main location is Ugine (FR)
- Swiss Steel is specialised in engineering and free-machining steels.
The production site is in Emmenbrücke (CH).
- Finkl Steel (US/CA) North American forges specialised in tool and engineering steels that end in demanding industries such as automotive, aerospace and oil and gas.
- Steeltec processes bright bars in Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Turkey.